Upper Sheringham, Norfolk
Approx 33.75 miles from The Farmers Arms Inn
Tel: 01263 820550Visit Website
Famous for its vast collection of rhododendrons and azaleas, the last owner, Tom Upcher, would hold rhododendron champagne parties in the 1950s to show them off. Ladies would arrive in their fine gowns, some wearing Wellington boots to walk down the main carriageway, sipping champagne and admiring the colours.
Today, you can climb to the top of the towers to experience breathtaking views of this beautiful landscape.
- Enjoy woodland walks disturbed only by birdsong
- Climb the gazebo for an unforgettable coastal view
- Hire a Tracker Pack and become a wildlife detective
- Listen to the song of the skylark by the cliffs
- Look out for white admiral butterflies in the summer
- Visit in the autumn for spectacular foliage